Dec 8, 2015

Peppermint Puppy Chow




Raise your hand if you are in "full Christmas mode" like me! Now that Thanksgiving has passed, it definitely puts the holiday pressure on. Most of these days I find myself looking at the clock at 9:00 pm wondering where the entire day went.

I'm bustling around my house setting out holiday decor, replying to Christmas party invites,starting my holiday shopping and planning menus. Time is definitely not on my side. In comes these super cute Hefty Holiday Printables!   They are a fun way to add a little pizazz to your storage bag food gifts this holiday season.


I like things as simple as possible, and that includes my holiday "go to" recipes. I always try to have a few extra holiday gifts on hand and Peppermint Puppy Chow is easy, fast and perfect for gift giving.

This recipe contains just a few ingredients (that you may already have in your pantry) and can be fully completed in about 20 minutes. Are you picking up what I'm laying down?........EASY!





****Head on over to Spindle & Rye for full recipe instructions and yummy photos!
Post courtesy of Collette Osuna





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...