Nov 16, 2015

How to Wear a Blanket Scarf


It’s fall and the perfect time to wrap yourself up in the comforts of a blanket scarf. They are classic and this year bigger than ever. On any given day over the weekend, you can surely find me in one. I’ve also made my first you tube video. It’s not the best quality, but I’ll be working on that. In the video, I show you how I wear mine. It’s easy and looks good worn with any top. In case you don’t have a blanket scarf you are head over crazy for, I’m also sharing a few of my top picks for you. The one I’m wearing is from La Petit Monkey.



*Blog post courtesy of Sandra at The Rustic Life. Head on over to her blog to see her scarf picks of this season! 

4 comments:

I LOVE this! I'd like to see a whole bunch of different ways to wear scarves. I have such a collection of them, but really only wear them the same way.

Thank you Sandra! I'm going to try this!!

This scarf looks so pretty on Sandra, I mean, look at that photo of her at the top, she looks like she belongs on the cover of a fall magazine! LOVE. <3

I agree Prudy! Sandra looks gorgeous.......love me some plaid!!!

Well Collette...looks like I owe you a video of more ways to wear scarves.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...