Nov 16, 2015

Thankful Jars

ThanksgivingJarszevyjoy

I absolutely enjoy setting the table for company and of course setting it during the holidays is my favorite.  I have seen some creative ways to incorporate Thanksgiving into decor, even more, I love the when you can combine decor while having your friends and family participate in the process too.



ThanksgivingJarszevyjoy 


 There are thankful trees, placemats, etc… The most traditional way to share your thankful thoughts is to go around the table and share.  I wanted to put a creative spin on this by using a place setting that would also serve as a way to share.  That is how I came up with these thankful jars.  They are so easy to make and look pretty set at each individual’s seat.

 *Blog post courtesy of Annie at Zevy Joy. Head on over to her blog to continue reading this post and for more home decor inspiration.

4 comments:

everything Annie does is perfection

These are gorgeous Annie! Simplicity at it's best!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...