Nov 9, 2015

DIY Reindeer Games Sign


This year for Christmas, I plan on decorating a little more fun for my girls! Instead of making every piece of decor a "no-touch" zone, I have been slowly planning a few things to make it a little more relaxed around the house. This little DIY sign is just the start to my Christmas decorating! My girls thought it was cute and even asked "what games are there going to be?" Well, maybe I will come up with a few fun games with them and just pretend they are games reindeer would play at the North Pole! This "Reindeer Games" sign is super easy and takes no serious time or money to complete!

*Blog post courtesy of Daraka at Farmhouse for Five Blog. Head on over to take a peek at how to make these fun signs just in time for Christmas gift giving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...