Nov 10, 2015

DIY Pumpkin Plate Chargers



Today I am sharing these easy, wood DIY Pumpkin Plate Chargers! A few weeks ago when I posted my Farmhouse Fall Home Tour, my dining room table was missing a good fall table scape setting. What better way to celebrate this beautiful season than to add some natural elements to our farmhouse table…in the shape of pumpkins!
Supplies Needed:
  • 2 21/32in x 16in x 6ft Paint Graded Panel
  • Pencil
  • Kraft Paper
  • Circular Saw
  • Jig Saw
  • Hand Sander or Sand Block
  • Wood Stain
  • Wood Shims
  • Wood Glue
  • Fall Embellishments
Since our farmhouse table is stained dark, I wanted to find a really pretty wood that I could use a lighter stain on to really bring out the natural grain. I found these gorgeous paint graded panels that I knew would work great for the look I wanted.
First, I used my circular saw (or jigsaw) to cut 6 square pieces to 13 inches in length for each plate setting. Then, I cut a piece of Kraft paper I pulled from my wrapping paper stash to each squares exact measurements. I traced one of my plates upside-down in the middle of the paper to use as a guide when determining what measurement each charger needed to be.

 *Blog post courtesy of Ashley at Little Glass Jar. Head on over to take a peek at this DIY with full instructions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...