Nov 10, 2015

Furniture Redo: Four Drawer Side Table



Four Drawer Side Table. Rustic side table. jpg

Four Drawer Side Table

You have seen this wall in my office decorated many times on previous posts, but I think I finally got it right this time. I could not be more excited about the progress I’ve made in this room, and I am so excited to share it soon. It is such a collection of all of my favorite flea market finds and DIY projects. Not much of what is in my office was bought new, which is why I just love it so much. It just goes to show what you can do with things that are repurposed.
I have had this little four drawer chest for a very long time that my aunt had given to me for free. I sanded it, stained it dark, and bought some new silver pulls for it, but it just didn’t look it’s best to me. I decided I would put it in the basement until I came up with another idea for it. It’s a unique piece, in my opinion, so recently I thought I would give it another go. I stripped it, which was a huge mess, it got rained on, then it sat in our garage for a few months. I was over it and on the verge of just sending it off to Goodwill or something.

 *Blog post courtesy of Ashley at Little Glass Jar. Head on over to take a peek at how she transformed a 4 drawer chest into this beautiful side table!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...