Yesterday I was craving a Peppermint Mocha but I didn’t want to spend $5.00 on this treat. So I made my own and I thought it tasted pretty good!
Here is what you will need –
– 1 cup of coffee
– 1/8 teaspoon of peppermint extract
– 1 1/2 – 2 Tablespoons of Hot Cocoa Mix or Cocoa
– 1 teaspoon of sugar (or more according to your taste)
– Cream (I just pour my normal coffee amount – so again it can vary)
– Whip for topping (optional)
Make a cup of coffee and pour these ingredients in. Then stir! So easy.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week friends!
Nov 10, 2015
12:42 AM Daraka Mccrackin No comments