Nov 9, 2015

Happy Fall Friends!



Happy November friends!

I don't know about you, but these cooler fall days have me getting into hibernation mode. You know what I mean......snuggling by a fire at night under a warm throw, lighting some of your favorite scented candles and heading to bed earlier. In honor of my candle addiction, I'm officially declaring this week "National Candle Week"!

Candles not only smell amazing, they feel like a warm hug on a cool night. They set the tone for a cozy welcoming room. This time of year I literally go "candle crazy" and pretty much have a candle lit in every room of my home. 





I'm always on the lookout for new products to try and I cannot tell you how happy I am that I recently discovered Sparklefly Candles. If you follow me on Instagram and are familiar with the story of my son Alex, you already know that I have a love for dragonflies. The minute I saw the Sparklefly Candles logo featuring a dragonfly, I just knew I would love everything about these candles, and I was right!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...